Bring the Leaf Critters to Your School
- Preschools – Duration: 50 minutes per class
Price: $150 for the visit-day, plus $100 one-time site evaluation
- K, 1st, 2nd – Please see below.
- 3rd, 4th, 5th – Please see below.
or Call to Book! 980.233.1256
Duration: 50 minutes
Price: $150 first class / $125 each additional class (any grade, same day). A minimum of 4 classes must be booked – maximum of 5 per day.
Maximum 25 students per class
“See the Tree™ with the Leaf Critters®” Program
The program has 3 stations:
Station 1: Indoors – Leaf Critters Presentation
Access to a projection screen and PC that can accommodate a flash drive for images is helpful but not necessary.
Station 2: Outdoors – Students are outside, led by their teachers, teacher’s aides, and the Leaf Critters instructor to “See the Tree™” that the Leaf Critters® call home! 6-8 trees from the program will be found. Large, colorful, laminated Leaf Critters® cut-outs will be hung around the trunk of each of these trees to aid the teachers in locating the right ones. Wherever possible, real leaves will be available too. This will take 20-25 minutes. Students will head back to their classrooms for the last station.
Station 3: Indoors – Students take their seats to read and color 3 Leaf Critters® curriculum pages during class and ask questions.
A site visit to the school before the day of instruction is done in order to insure that the “See the Tree™ with the Leaf Critters®” Program moves smoothly:
- Identify (and later mark with the Leaf Critters® tree identifier tags) the trees that the students will see that day
- Evaluate where the Introduction part of the program can and will be run
- Meet with a school representative to better determine logistics for the day.